Welcome

Hey guys, we are Royal-Humor. We are the most diverse fam of the top 10 fams on the Ranking Board. Unlike a lot of other fams, we're not predominately one race or concentrated on one mode. We house members of Asian, African, Caribbean, European, Hispanic descendants who just happen to be skilled in modes from 4keys to 1 2 Party. Our member's age range from 10~30 roughly, with the average being 17~19.



ShoutMix chat widget

11:12 PM!
Sunday, March 7, 2010,11:12 PM

Hello fellow Royal-Humor members this is one of your co-leaders Precious speaking! I am glad to be part of Royal-Humor everyday! I am soon to be adding a music player so we can enjoy listening to music while we blog! I also want to try and get a family event going! I know we always speak of it but never take no action so, I think it's about time that take some action into making this work. If you have any neat ideas for a family event feel free to speak up! I continue to update daily and keep all members updated on whats going on!


© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com